Harpeth Hall Athletic & Wellness Building
The New 60,000 SF Athletic & Wellness building on Harpeth Hall’s campus in Nashville, TN, was the next logical step in the long range master plan for the school. Their thriving athletic program as well as a commitment by the school to embody wellness in the daily lives of every girl made this new building a necessary addition.
In siting the new building, the design team paid special attention to the inherently large volume of the two new gymnasiums located in the structure. The natural topography of the site allowed the building to nestle in the hill, diminishing the tall volume spaces. Harpeth Hall's Athletic Hall of Fame and Athletic History Timeline are focal points of the building.
The Athletic & Wellness Center includes:
- 3,500-square-foot Fitness Facility
- 2 NCAA regulation-size gyms for basketball
- 4 NCAA regulation-size volleyball courts
- 800 bleacher seats in Green Gym
- 400 bleacher seats in Gray Gym
- 2 multipurpose classrooms for wellness and yoga
- Training room
- Athletic and physical education offices
- Varsity athletic and physical education locker rooms
- Spirit Store
- Concession area