Search Results for: People.php
- Holiday Inn Phoenix Airport North
- White Elephant Christmas Card 2013
- Northern Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery â€“ Bellemont, Arizona
- Buckeye Union High School District Gymnasiums
- Sedona Red Rock High School Performing Arts Center
- Papago Elementary School
- Westward Ho Renovations
- John C Lincoln Deer Valley ICU, ED, and OR Expansion
- Sports Complex at Chembu
- Hope Community Center
- Capitol Elementary School
- First Thursday: November 1st, 2012 featuring Richard Begay
- First Thursday: December 6th, 2012 featuring Natascha Payton
- A Journey on the Gurney
- Holiday Inn Phoenix Airport North Grand Opening
- First Thursday: December 5th, 2013 featuring Marshall Shore
Sun Health Begins Colonnade Senior Living Villas Expansion
Sun Health has started work on its latest expansion project: two 36-unit villas on the 40-acre campus of The Colonnade, a senior living Life Care community in Surprise, Ariz., that is home to more than 180 residents.
In late……read more »
Orcutt Winslow Announces New Positions of Team Members Mark Yarish, Marwan Tamimi, and Ashley Mulhall
PHOENIX (August 18, 2014) Orcutt | Winslow announces new positions of valued Team Members Mark Yarish, Marwan Tamimi, and Ashley Mulhall.
August 2014 - Orcutt Winslow is happy to announce the appointment of three……read more »
Orcutt Winslow rated 1 Architecture Firm by Phoenix Business Journal
Orcutt | Winslow is ranked #1 Architecture Firm by The Phoenix Business Journal
Read More »…read more »
On May 26, 2014, we will pause to pay tribute to our service members and remember the sacrifices they have made so that we may all live in freedom.
The Greek philosopher Thucydides once said, "The bravest are surely those who……read more »
Official Release: AIA Selects the 2014 COTE Top Ten Green Projects
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) and its Committee on the Environment (COTE) have selected the top ten examples of sustainable architecture and ecological design projects that protect and enhance the environment. The……read more »
2014 AIA Top Ten Green Winners Highlight Adaptive Reuse
Federal government projects take three of the top honors for 2014 in the AIA Committee on the Environment (COTE) awards, which combine sustainability with design excellence.
By Nadav Malin
The 2014 American Institute of Architects……read more »
Green and healthy: ASU Health Services Building awarded LEED platinum
The Health Services Building on Arizona State University's Tempe campus has earned a LEED platinum certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Health Services is the second ASU building to receive a platinum……read more »