Senior Healthcare Architect
Experienced Project Manager
One of Arizona’s largest full service architectural firms, Orcutt | Winslow specializes in the design of people-oriented architectural experiences offering architectural planning, design, interior design and creative services on a portfolio of work that has resulted in over $6 billion in construction. Clients range from national healthcare providers to local universities, school districts and governmental agencies. As Thought Leaders in healthcare design, Orcutt | Winslow, after 45+ years, continues to innovate in how design impacts healing environments and how to be economically, environmentally and socially responsible via sustainable and best practice design.
Our culture is energetic and collaborative. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. Orcutt | Winslow is dedicated to the professional growth of its staff, a supportive learning workplace and a healthy work-life balance. We are a team of motivated, compassionate and driven individuals who share common goals to innovate and advance healthcare design. (www.owp.com)
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced project manager who is willing to take on responsibility and grow with our firm. We encourage people who are detail-oriented, collaborative, and eager to take on challenges to contact us. An interest in a holistic approach to architecture is a plus.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Thought Leadership in the healthcare design
- Degree in architecture from an accredited university
- Licensed Architect
- 10+ years experience in all phases and multiple types of healthcare architecture, including acute care & primary care
- Experience using BIM software is desirable, but not required
- Professional Certifications, such as EDAC & ACHA are desired
- Project experience in Programming & Schematic Design through Construction Administration on healthcare projects
- Experience with consultant coordination, project scheduling, technical detailing, and specification research
- Experience with quality control of drawings
- Experience with research and public speaking
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. Orcutt | Winslow offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, paid healthcare insurance, vacation and sick pay, a performance-based bonus/incentive program, and a profit sharing/401(k) plan.
Interested architects: please send us your resume with your last name and Healthcare Project Manager Resume in the subject line, we would like to meet you.
Email cover letter and resume to : Hiring Manager
No telephone calls please.