FL - Licensed Architect
HHCP, an Orcutt | Winslow Company, is a national expertise driven architectural and design firm specializing in educational, healing and international projects. Our practice, headquartered in Phoenix, with regional offices in Nashville, Dallas-Fort Worth and Orlando, is focused on the creation of high quality, innovative, human oriented, and sustainable environments. Our process is highly collaborative, exploratory, rooted in foundational research and seeks to provide the best value for any given budget. Our culture is one of inclusion, fun, employee centric and emphasizes work life balance, which results in our firm consistently ranking among the top places to work!
We are seeking 2-4 Licensed Architects to join our Florida team and work in various sectors including:
- Themed Entertainment Design
- Health Care and Senior Living Communities
- Destination Resort Design and Hospitality
- Minimum 5 years of Licensure as an Architect is required. Non-registered applicants need not apply.
- Strong knowledge of Revit.
- Applicants should possess the passion and requisite leadership skills to lead a team of individuals while providing an active role in design/production, and management/oversight of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skill set shall be capable of organizing and managing design and production personnel, client expectations, budget, schedules, and quality control of all deliverables.
- Demonstrates ability to tackle complex tasks requiring development of new and improved techniques and procedures.
- Develop early conceptual ideas in a collaborative setting, both with internal and external teams.
- Responsible for construction document design, production, and daily management on a single large project or multiple projects.
- Assist in the development of work plans, delegate and provide overall quality control.
- Capable of assuming a hands-on role in leading and directing and in-house and consultant team.
- Participate in constructability review process as related to client’s design standards and provide written reports Project Managers, Program Director, and Client.
- Participate in review, improvement, editing and distribution of technical design standards and educational specifications.
- Attend design meeting with Project Managers to assist them in developing consistency in these meeting regarding scope, schedule, and technical guideline review.
- Liaison with client representatives regarding design review comments. Supports the project managers in expediting client comments to meet schedules.
Come work with us on some of the most exciting “one of a kind” projects you may ever experience!
Please submit your resume, credentials, with references to email@example.com.