FL - Senior Architect - International Projects
HHCP, an Orcutt | Winslow Company, is a national expertise driven architectural and design firm specializing in educational, healing and international projects. Our practice, headquartered in Phoenix, with regional offices in Nashville, Dallas-Fort Worth and Orlando, is focused on the creation of high quality, innovative, human oriented, and sustainable environments. Our process is highly collaborative, exploratory, rooted in foundational research and seeks to provide the best value for any given budget. Our culture is one of inclusion, fun, employee centric and emphasizes work life balance, which results in our firm consistently ranking among the top places to work!
Our Orlando, Florida office is currently seeking a full-time experienced Senior Designer that is an initiative-taking team player.
- Increased architectural design experience and knowledge.
- Utilize necessary physical and digital tools to create initial drafts.
- Limited management responsibilities of project team within various aspects of projects, ability to lead the design development of parts of projects, permitting, and contract administration without supervision.
- Utilize necessary physical and digital tools to create initial design drafts.
- Responsible for managing presentations and design charette with the client.
- Limited responsibility to lead weekly development and coordination meetings as they occur.
- Maintain all required learning institution documentation, reports, journals, portfolios, etc.
- Take initiative to identify project or firm needs related to their responsibilities and follow through in developing means to assist in addressing them
- An accredited architectural degree, preferably a Master’s degree
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Registration preferred
- LEED, Living Building, and/or WELL accreditation preferred.
- Design, Management, Technical, skills
- Detail orientation, motivated, self-critical, collaborative
- Knowledge of engineering systems
- Knowledge of Codes
- Possesses excellent written, oral and other communication skills, or is gaining exposure and developing such skills
- Intermediate to advanced level user in BIM software such as Revit
- User of Sketch Up, Rhino, Grasshopper, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc., in project workflow to improve project outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to tackle complex tasks requiring development of new and improved techniques and procedures.
Come work with us on some of the most exciting “one of a kind” projects you may ever experience!
Please submit your resume, credentials, with references to email@example.com.