FL - Technical Architect - International Projects
HHCP an Orcutt | Winslow Company is seeking a Design Professional to join our Florida team.
Supports project design teams using a wide range of developing architectural skills. Performs basic design and technical tasks requiring application of standard techniques and knowledge while working under general supervision. Eager to learn, highly organized and willing to contribute creatively to the team. This job is part of our International department and a strong metric system knowledge is preferred.
- Attend design workshops and understand the intent behind the design decisions taken
- Attentively listen to and understand design instructions and be able to interpret them accurately
- Supports project teams using a wide range of developing professional skills
- Work under the supervision of a design manager and be able to develop the design from a handsketch / image and translate it into a 3D model in Revit/ Rhino
- Create 3d models in Rhino or similar for freeform organic shapes that will be inserted into the main Revit model
- Create quick high-quality renderings using Lumion or similar
- Postproduction of rendered images using Photoshop or similar software
- Work with Revit model to create floor plans, sections etc
- Create schedules in Revit for Areas / Rooms etc
- Attend and contribute to design brainstorming sessions
- May assist in production of marketing presentations
- Ability to work with architectural software to create building plans/ elevations/ sections etc
- Good knowledge of Metric System
- Strong Knowledge of Architectural software Revit, Rhino, Lumion or TwinMotion, Navisworks and AutoCAD
- Strong Presentation software skills: Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Modifies or creates implementation documents, applying standard architectural techniques, collaborative design computations and
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Accredited professional degree in Architecture
- On the path to Architectural Registration
- Typically, with 0-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of sustainability and integrated design guidelines
Come work with us on some of the most exciting “one of a kind” projects you may ever experience!
Please submit your resume, credentials, with references to email@example.com.