Healthcare Project Architect
We are seeking a highly respected and motivated healthcare project architect to work with studio leadership in the day-to-day management of projects in our Phoenix Healthcare Studio. This position requires engagement from marketing all the way through construction administration and closeout. Responsibilities include developing
Early conceptual ideas in a collaborative setting, coordinating with marketing to develop presentation materials, developing work plans of the project through all phases and coordination with consultants to provide quality control.
Some out-of-town travel may be necessary.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Proven experience and thought leadership in healthcare design
- Degree in architecture from an accredited university
- Licensed Architect is preferred but not required
- Experienced graduate architect seeking licensure
- 4+ years experience in all phases and multiple types of healthcare architecture, including acute care and outpatient facilities
- Strong team and client management skills
- Accomplished BIM and Revit® software skills
- Professional certifications and associations, such as NCARB, LEED-AP, EDAC, ACHA and AIA are desired
- Proficient in reading and interpreting contracts, drawings, and specifications
We specialize in design of people-oriented architectural experiences. We offer architectural planning and design, interior design, and creative services.
Our energetic and collaborative culture is shaped by positive individuals who believe work - and the work environment - should be fun. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our staff while providing a supportive learning workplace and a healthy work-life balance.
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. Our total compensation package includes a base salary, paid employee health and dental insurance, vacation, holiday and parental paid time off, a performance/profit-based bonus incentive program and a 401(k) plan with safe harbor matching contribution.