Healthcare Project Coordinator
We are seeking a highly respected and motivated healthcare project coordination and management services on healthcare projects. The Project Coordinator partners with the Project Manager/Architect to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards. As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of the project development team to develop functional concepts and contribute to the development of drawing sets, coordinate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objective, and maintain project documentation.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Proven experience and thought leadership in healthcare design
- Degree in architecture from an accredited university
- 2+ years experience in all phases and multiple types of architecture
- Healthcare specific architectural experience preferred but not required
- License preferred or demonstrated effort on the path to licensure
- Accomplished BIM and Revit® software skills
- Proficient in reading and interpreting contracts, drawings, and specifications
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results
We specialize in design of people-oriented architectural experiences. We offer architectural planning and design, interior design, and creative services.
Our energetic and collaborative culture is shaped by positive individuals who believe work - and the work environment - should be fun. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our staff while providing a supportive learning workplace and a healthy work-life balance.
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. Our total compensation package includes a base salary, paid employee health and dental insurance, vacation, holiday and parental paid time off, a performance/profit-based bonus incentive program and a 401(k) plan with safe harbor matching contribution.