Norton Children's Hospital | Renovation & Expansion
In order to improve critical care services for children, Norton Children’s Hospital in downtown Louisville is undergoing a $78 Million expansion.
This renovation includes the Jennifer Lawrence Foundation Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU), “Just for Kids” Critical Care Center and Two NICUs. The renovation will occur in phases and is expected to be complete in 2021.
- 7,000 SF Conference Center/Educational Space (Complete)
- 24-bed Med/Surg Unit (Completed January 2019)
- 17-bed Jennifer Lawrence Foundation Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- NICU and Intermediate Care Nursery
- “Just for Kids” Critical Care Center
- Spine Addition
- Cardiovascular Operating Room
- Window Replacement