Senior Healthcare Project Manager
We are seeking a highly respected and motivated healthcare architect to manage projects and clients in our Phoenix Healthcare Studio. This position requires close collaboration with our Healthcare Studio Leader and Managing Partners to build trust with clients by providing best-in-class project and team management. Responsibilities include developing proposals, ensuring quality and innovation goals are being met, identifying and exploring research topics, marketing and business development, representing Orcutt | Winslow in healthcare design thought leadership at conferences, and submitting for design awards. Above all else, extremely robust client relationship and project management skills must be demonstrated to be considered for this position. Some out-of-town travel will be necessary.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Proven experience and thought leadership in healthcare design
- Degree in architecture from an accredited university
- Licensed Architect (NCARB certification desired)
- 5+ years’ experience in all phases and multiple types of healthcare architecture, including acute care and outpatient
- Strong team and client management skills
- Accomplished BIM and Revit® software skills
- Professional certifications and associations, such as LEED-AP, EDAC, ACHA and AIA are desired
- Experience with research
- Exceptional public speaking skills
We specialize in design of people-oriented architectural experiences. We offer architectural planning and design, interior design, and creative services.
Our energetic and collaborative culture is shaped by positive individuals who believe work - and the work environment - should be fun. We are dedicated to the professional growth of our staff while providing a supportive learning workplace and a healthy work-life balance.
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. Our total compensation package includes a base salary, paid employee health and dental insurance, vacation, holiday and parental paid time off, a performance/profit-based bonus incentive program and a 401(k) plan with safe harbor matching contribution.