TN Emerging Professional
Orcutt | Winslow is a national expertise driven architectural and design firm specializing in educational, healing, and senior living environments. Our practice has offices in Nashville, Phoenix, and Dallas/ Ft Worth. We are focused on the creation of high quality, innovative, human-oriented, and sustainable environments. Our process is highly collaborative, exploratory, rooted in foundational research and seeks to provide the best value for any given budget. Our culture is one of inclusion, fun, employee centric and emphasizes work-life balance, which results in our firm consistently ranking among the top places to work!
Our Nashville office is currently seeking a full-time emerging professional that is a highly motivated team player.
- An accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture and on a path towards licensure.
- Approximately 2-5 years of similar experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and other communication skills are essential.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Revit, and other design software such as Photoshop, Enscape, TwinMotion, etc.
- Support the Project Manager with client and consultant engagement and coordination.
- Attend design and coordination meetings.
- Assist and begin to lead the development of the project documents.
- Assist in permitting and construction administration activities.
- Maintain all required learning institution documentation, reports, journals, portfolios, etc.
- Proficient use of Revit and MS Office applications.